20// UW Seattle.
Ask me anything
I got really lucky with the people I have in my life. I couldn’t have asked for better family, cousins, and friends.
i hope they have this at disneyworld.
Salvador Dalí in collaboration with Walt Disney - Destino
1. Your grades are not a measure of your value and worth.
2. A low or failing grade doesn’t make you worthless.
3. You are valuable because you are you.
4. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.
5. You are unique, special, and have lots to give and offer.
6. You have people in your life who love and care for you.
7. When one door closes another always opens.
8. Life is full of opportunities, of second chances, and different paths and roads.